Rates & Insurance
The rate is $140 per 50-minute counseling session, payable by cash, check or credit card at each session. Longer counseling sessions can be arranged and will be prorated accordingly.
I am accepted by most plans as an Out-of-Network provider. Many health insurance plans provide Out-of-Network coverage for counseling. If you choose to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, my office will provide you with the necessary documentation. Please note that all insurance companies require me to diagnose you with a mental illness in order to utilize your benefit. For this reason, many clients elect to pay out of pocket for services.
If you elect to utilize your insurance benefits, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/counseling insurance benefits?
- Do I have Out of Network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much will I be reimbursed per counseling session?
- Do I need an authorization to see an Out of Network counselor?
I am happy to answer any questions you have or to arrange an appointment. Call today at 513-403-6325 or use the form on this page to contact me.