Have you struggled with your efforts to become free of nicotine addiction? You are not alone. Every smoker has their own reasons for wanting to become a non-smoker. Whatever your reasons, you will be amazed at all the ways your life will improve when you stop smoking.
Just a few reasons you may be considering smoking cessation counseling:
- I will enjoy improved health and appearance
- I will have more money at my disposal to spend on things important to me
- My car, home, clothes and kids won’t smell like smoke
- I will set an example for the people I care about
- I will have more time and energy to do things I love
- I will improve my chances at being around to share in life’s special moments
You do not have to continue to be a slave to smoking/nicotine use. I utilize a combination of clinical hypnosis, cognitive-behavioral therapy and mindfulness techniques to assist clients in their smoking cessation goals.
Contact me today by completing the form on this page, if you have questions or would like to arrange an appointment.